Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A, you're adorable.

I've always wanted to do an Alphabet sort of project. I thought about an alphabet bunting, a handmade alphabet book, and alphabet pillows. But then yesterday, I started doodling. Now I thought about making an Alphabet botanical-biomorphic patterns (imaginary and real) kind of doodle project. I'm not sure what to do with them yet - but right now I can imagine putting them into canvas prints and make pillow cases! Or I can have them printed on badges... Or I can print them on tote bags!

Ok friends, now wish me the abundance of creativity and imagination to finish it all the way up to Z before 2010 ends.

4 comments:

  1. aahhh. been thinking and waiting for this...
    nindot kaayo. you always blow me away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought it was a video still of a vintage Sesame Street cartoon segment! Nindot Gov!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails