Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

new doodle-love artwork

My works have been reviewed and will be included in the upcoming exhibit of the Dubai Community Theatre & Arts Centre (DUCTAC) called "Dpict" on 16th December. It's such an honor and I can't wait!

My plan is to convert my digital works "ten tickles" (almost done. will post soon.) and "scent keeping" (see photo below) into paper, and add one new artwork to my line up. Sadly though, I can't push through with acrylic painting on wood for "imaginary friends" as I run out of time :(

It's not a digital exhibit so I was really excited to get my hands dirty again after 5years. For the two artworks, I played with watercolour, pen and ink. For my third entry, it's purely pen. My hands found a new doodle-love technique (see photo detail below). I think it produced quite an outstanding effect.

Next step is to get all three artworks framed and delivered on the 1st. Giddyhappy me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails