Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Polyvore Madness.

Polyvore.com is my stress-releaser, idle-time on the internet. It makes me feel good, bringing back childhood fondness of creating my own paper dolls and letting out the fashion designer wannabe in me. It's crazy. It's highly addictive.

Create your own sets - fashion, interior or collaging designs - by mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web with their friendly drag and drop editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community.

Polyvore offers an unprecedented level of direct engagement with real products and brands, while its social features make it a powerful platform for the creation and distribution of user-generated advertising.

Presenting to you my first Polyvore set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails