Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

mixing bracelets

I am very particular with bracelets. It's the first thing I notice when somebody walks in the room if she's ever wearing one. Like any other fashionable item I wear, it has to depend on the mood I'm in: lazy or lucky or sunny.

I love to combine and mix bracelets. This three bracelet combination is on top of my list these days. I think it's a refined, laid back hippie mood. The blue marble one (is actually a necklace which I had to fix and replace the hook using only a nipper!) and the vintage bangle were from my Momsie's (my grandmother) treasure box. The third one which has a lovely mix of charms and beads I got from Monsoon, Accessorize one of my favourite shops in Dubai.

1 comment:

  1. yay my fave accessory shop too here in SG but they're soooo expensive here :( makalagot hihi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails