Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Garden of Style

I will build a garden where I can share my thoughts on anything that speaks style: in a household, in a little bit of geek gadget squeek, in illustration and graphic trends, but mostly in playing everyday dress-up or when it's time to go gaga with Polyvore.

This is my first seed of thought:

If I do this, build a humble garden of style, will people come often to see how things are doing around here while enjoying a peppermint tea? Or will they come back to see how more they are annoyed everytime? Will my garden be too interesting or disgusting that I have a pretty good number of followers? I would love to have all sorts of opinion that might agree or create violent reactions among blog hoppers. That sounds like super fun.

Welcome. Enjoy the freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails