Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Creative Mission

I wonder what my Creative Mission is. What can I do creatively to make this world a better place? Sounds like a line from a song but that's been the question that's singing in my head every night before I go to bed. *Gosh it even rhymes.

I need to somehow connect the dots (projects, collaborations, etc.) and create a pattern of self-conciousness that would lead to a more meaningful end-product. Flashback to graduating from college I always knew I wanted to be part of a big advertising agency and make super ads that could move people and well, generally sell. But then, advertising seemed more like a show rather than the truth these days. Or maybe I haven't been into that side of the fence anymore.

My greater mission should be more than just being a good mother to my boys and a good wife to my one and only. I must do more so that when I die, I turn back into a faerie who smiles with pride from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails