Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just old.

I just realized that I am old. Old but not tired. Just old. I don't know if that's alright. It's amazing how time swirls like a huge chunk of vortex vacuum that if you make that one wrong move, everything falls apart. Mr. Time used to exist in my little reality. But now, I can't even remember how I made him up.

Maybe it has something to do with my stagnant music taste. Or maybe because I'm harder to please these days - when I look at a layout design or a punky funky website it seems easier for me to be the unkind critic. Or maybe it has something to do with my closet that badly needs an overhaul. When I look at it, it says "help".

Just this night I wonder if I will ever feel young again.


PoladroidTreasure: my old burloloys and sunnies from highschool to early college. i have no idea where they are now.

1 comment:

  1. just!...old!...and for you...

    "this infamy.O my prince is delicious!"...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails