Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

your safety is our priority

Fancy the halloween? My husband as a Security Guard 5 years ago. Tomorrow, my 3.3yo will have his first trick or treat in school as a Policeman. Maybe two years from now, the Baby Manghud can be a Military General! Oh yeah, mother feels so safe around her boys.

There were other options for him but they would never work. He can be a WWE Wrestler with my black tights and his black shoes wearing nothing on top, if only he'd wear the mask like Rey Mysterio and his Championship Belt. He can also be a ghost as my mom suggested but I just couldnt find a white cloth that could fit his entire body. Oh well, his costume turned out pretty cool for him anyway. I hope he enjoys his day tomorrow as a Policeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails